Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HOW much longer?!

Time flies when you're having fun! And I sure have been having fun for the past 24 weeks! I can't even believe how little time is left. I love carrying my little girl with me everywhere I go. I talk to her, and she kicks me back. I always make sure to tell her when we're on our way to lunch/lunch duty. She is always ready for some lunch! Once the morning sickness passed, life has been amazing! Pregnancy definitely agrees with me and I really just love being pregnant! Even at 37 weeks, I'm still having the time of my life. I definitely have the back pain as I'm heading to bed, but I am on my feet and scurrying around school all day long. So, it's not too much of a surprise! The nursery finally was finished over Spring Break, which is a huge relief to me. I knew it would get done, but it was all so overwhelming and I simply don't have time to do stuff! This is how it goes with a full time job! There's hardly time to make dinner and hang out with my precious hubby!
We've been going to the doctor once a week now, so I've started taking treats with me when I go. I mean, if we're all such good friends by now, I might as well bake for them and take them some goodies! Tonight we toured the hospital, which was fun. St. Mary's is a pretty amazing place! I didn't realize that the 3rd floor looked like Embassy Suites! Dimmed lighting in the halls, long carpets hallways, and sconces on the walls??
And my sweet fella sent me this link today. It's such a great blog, and a huge encouragement to me as a youth pastor's wife. Check it out if you have a chance! http://www.marriedtoayouthpastor.com/

2 comments:

  1. Are you still pregnant????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! Lets see that babbbyyyy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete