Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What I'm praying for today

Crystal, over at Little Bit Funky, is a jack of all trades!  She blogs about family and faith, crafts and fun kids' activities.  She's so totally down to earth and honest, and she's just begun a new series called "What I Wish I Could Tell You."  It's exactly what it sounds like.  Ever wish you could tell someone what you were thinking or feeling- but you CAN'T?  Crystal is offering a chance for people to anonymously get some things out in the open and maybe even receive some encouragement.
I can't always identify with people's struggles (and often feel pretty lame because of that), but today's post struck a chord.  After attending countless ministry seminars and conferences as a pastor's wife, I've heard this story over and over.  And over and over.  The details differ ever so slightly from story to story, but much of the same heartache is there.  I'm praying for this sweet woman today.  I don't know her, but I feel like I do.  And she's heavy on my heart today.   
Who are YOU praying for? (to think about, not necessarily to share for all to see)

1 comment:

  1. I will put YOU in my prayers. I am not a pastors wife but I am sure it is difficult. People want to hold pastors to the same standard that they hold Jesus and that is a false reality. Pastors are people too, just ordinary people. I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing your sweet babies! Your words always resonate in me.

    ReplyDelete