Monday, September 20, 2010

Happiness is...


  • still feeling giddy inside when my man gets home from work every day
  • having a sister who doesn't live 7 hours away anymore
  • claiming a brother who does this on the weekends
  • movie on the couch date night with my love after kids are in bed- free and totally worth it
  • sweet kisses from Ladybug (with no prompting)
  • smiles and giggles from Lovebug (who is totally in love with his mama, if I do say so myself)
  • a dad who knows how to fix anything in the entire world
  • hugs in the kitchen from my man that make all the problems in the world disappear
  • generosity of a stranger who gave us millions of baby clothes for my little girl
  • an adorable tennis dress in the pile of millions of baby clothes
  • my little lady in the aforementioned tennis dress watching Gram play tennis
  • my little man playing with his links and enjoying the breeze
  • a picnic in the shade with two perfectly behaved children watching Gram crush her opponents
  • a sleeping boy upstairs and a sweet girl off at Gram's house for the afternoon
  • this face
  • this face
  • these faces

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I want to snack on your children, they are so delicious!

    ReplyDelete